ADS 468x60

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SAT = ✔

Well today I took my SAT, and I'm just glad it's over.  When people say the cursive part is the hardest part, they are not wrong.  I've almost completely forgotten how to write in cursive.  What was the point in learning cursive in 3rd grade, if all we were going to use it for was the SAT?

Anyways, to celebrate I might kick back and watch a movie.  Or actually start to study for my finals in my other classes.  Hmmm, that's a tough decision.  Or perhaps I could study and watch a movie at the same time?  Like that would ever work.  Well I guess I'll decide what I want to do later.

I'm just happy it's over.

3 comments:

Zac Wilde said...

I'm sure you got at least a 2,399 :)

ManPreet Kaur said...

very nice blog ..
Pls Visit My Blog

Lyrics Mantra
Music Bol
Download Free Latest Bollywood Music

Ayesha Bhatia said...

Zac- I'm sure you are going to do even more amazing and get a higher score than me! :)
ManPreet- Gracias! :)

Post a Comment