ADS 468x60

Sunday, October 24, 2010

"I rant, therefore I am." -Dennis Miller

What I Find Annoying...
1.  The annoying feet tapping or pencil tapping during a test- Can't you stay quiet? Other people around you are trying to concentrate and take a test! You don't have to make an obnoxious sound to do well on a test!
2.  When movie directors leave parts out in movies- Have you read the Harry Potter books and compared them to the movies? The directors leave out so much in the movies! I wouldn't mind to watch a very long movie! I mean they left out so many key details in the past couple of movies like Winky and other details!
3.  When my brother doesn't accept my help when he clearly needs it!  He's too proud of himself and he thinks that he doesn't need my help at all even though he doesn't get the problem at all!
4.  When people repeat something over and over again.  I heard you the first time! No need to repeat it over and over again!
5.  Cliffhangers.  I know that they are there for a reason, but still!
6.  Commercials.  Out of a half hour Indian tv show about only 13 minutes is actually the show! No one pays attention to the commercials anyways!
7.  People talking on a cellphone nonstop during a movie.  Seriously, if you need to talk to someone get out of the movie theater!
8.  Babies crying on airplanes.  Please be a good parent and actually pay attention to your kid!
That's all I can think of for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment