Here I am on a Sunday night, busily studying away and TRYING to finish my homework with a ton of distractions surrounding me...Maybe I should try to actually start my homework before the weekend is over...I like most people suffer from a little disease called PROCRASTINATION....It is a very DEADLY disease if caught..... Procrastination+Distractions like Facebook and the Internet=A very long Sunday night....
Well on the plus side my birthday is now in ONE week!! I'm really excited, and yes! I am going to be counting down EVERY single day this week! It's really fun to annoy people like that...:)
Every time I watch the 7th Harry Potter Movie Trailer it gives me goosebumps...Does this happen to anyone else? I'm really angry at the directors for splitting it into 2 movies! I doubt that I or a bunch of other people would care to sit through a 4 or 5 hour long movie in one go! I mean the first movie is coming out in November, and the 2nd is coming out in July! That's EIGHT whole months! It's quite depressing! BTW I absolutely LOVE the movie poster for the 7th movie! It's scary and enchanting at the same time! I can't believe that the movies are almost over! I KNOW that I will be crying throughout the 7th movie! I don't want it to end, but at the same time I can't wait for the movies to come out!!
Well I guess I should continue with the rest of my homework...So I'll update some other time....
Quote of the Post:
Professor McGonagall: The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you, in one night, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons!
Fred: [whispering to George] Try saying that five times fast.
George: [whispering] Babbling, bumbling band of baboons.
Fred: [whispering] Babbling, bumbling band of baboons.

0 comments:
Post a Comment