Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Hey!! IT's my FIRST post!
Hey Everyone! It's Ayesha here! I still can't believe we are back in school! It was just yesterday where I was sitting in the sun rays enjoying life, but here we are now. So ANYWAYS some things you need to know about, well I LOVE TO LAUGH...and LAUGH...and LAUGH some more! My cousin's think I'm pretty crazy when we go on vacation together, which is about 13 different vacations! I LOVE TO TRAVEL! Traveling is my passion! I've been to around 27 states and like 12 different countries! My parents are from India, but I was born and brought up in Plymouth, MN! My birthday is on September 19th (I'm turning 16!!!) and I can't wait, but I won't be able to get my license until December, because I got my permit in June... I have a younger brother who goes to middle school. I love reading books! In middle school, the librarian memorized my ID #. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRY POTTER! I read the 7th book in 2 hours and 15 minutes (my cousin timed me!). After my brother read the ending of the 7th book, I was furious with my brother for telling me what happened! I can scare people away really easily. I'm in Mock Trial, Future Problem Solving, National Honors Society, and I was in Math Team & Nordic Skiing. I just got a job at Kumon, which I'm really excited about! Well the bell just rang so I'll continue this when I get home!

0 comments:
Post a Comment