Sunday, December 5, 2010
"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." ~Burton Hillis
It's winter again, and people are hurrying off into the stores trying buy everything on their Christmas shopping lists with the best deals for everyone. They are wandering here and there rushing into stores with a determined face upon them. The Christmas lights have started to come up on houses and people have started to put up Christmas trees. You can here the faint singing of carols from different corners and also smell the wonderful smells of delicious food. I truly love this season. I love the snow when it starts to fall slowly towards earth from the sky above. I feel like a little girl during this season. I want to catch the snow in my mouth like I used to, or make snowmen and snow angels in the snow for everyone to see. I love the way how it's a family holiday and how families spend time with each other during this holiday. This time is definitely a time of joy and celebration!

0 comments:
Post a Comment