ADS 468x60

Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Hey! That guy on the Princeton Review book looks like Partha. Sorta." ~Amy Wen

So here I am working thoroughly (haha. yeah right.) on APUSH for the AP test that is coming up tomorrow.  I'm staring at the cover of my Princeton Review: Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam 2009 Edition, and something strikes me, and it REALLY bothers me.  Why do all the people on the review books looks so HAPPY!  I mean they are studying for an AP test, shouldn't they be stressed, worried, or concentrated. They should NOT be happy about reviewing for an AP test.  On top of (almost) EVERY review book I have there is a person there, and they just are so HAPPY!  Their secretive smile makes me want to think, what is going through their minds?  I think their smile is telling me, "I know that you aren't actually going to study and review for this AP test."  The people on the cover make me want to throw the book across the room and never look at it again (which btw I just did with my Tindall, or George as some people I know like to call him).  I know I should be actually reading the review book and not obsessing over the person on the cover, but I really I think I'll learn something while staring at the cover of the book, rather than preparing for my APUSH test.
btw here is the book the title is referring to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment