I've regretted many things in the past...
I've regretted chickening out while zip-lining...
I've regretted not trying harder in certain classes...
I've regretted making certain people disappointed in me...
I've regretted in being a shy person when I was little...
I've regretted being scared of heights...
I've regretted of being embarrassed to dance in front of my cousins...
I've regretted drifting away from some friends...
I've regretted quitting piano...
I've regretted quitting dance...
I've regretted the risks I never took...
I've realized I've regretted doing so many things, that I KNOW that I want to turn this around, which is why I'm going to make a bucket list of the things I want to do before I die. If I ever lose my way in life, I know that I will have something to guide me. Sure I will still regret a few things here and there, but I'm going to try to do my best.
You can check out my bucket list here: http://ayeshabhatia.blogspot.com/p/my-bucket-list.html
I've regretted chickening out while zip-lining...
I've regretted not trying harder in certain classes...
I've regretted making certain people disappointed in me...
I've regretted in being a shy person when I was little...
I've regretted being scared of heights...
I've regretted of being embarrassed to dance in front of my cousins...
I've regretted drifting away from some friends...
I've regretted quitting piano...
I've regretted quitting dance...
I've regretted the risks I never took...
I've realized I've regretted doing so many things, that I KNOW that I want to turn this around, which is why I'm going to make a bucket list of the things I want to do before I die. If I ever lose my way in life, I know that I will have something to guide me. Sure I will still regret a few things here and there, but I'm going to try to do my best.
You can check out my bucket list here: http://ayeshabhatia.blogspot.com/p/my-bucket-list.html

0 comments:
Post a Comment