This week has definitely been a week of music. I've heard many new songs on the Glee episode to Rebecca Black's Friday. There was "Get It Right" which was sung by Lea Michelle, from Glee. Lea's acting and singing in this episode was extremely amazing! She's a very talented singer and actor.
I ABSOLUTELY loved "Loser Like Me" by the Glee Cast. It has a catchy tune and sends a great message to the audience! This song is currently my FAVORITE song. It's my ringtone, alarm clock tone, and also my message tone! In fact it is the song that I'm currently listening to.
I ABSOLUTELY loved "Loser Like Me" by the Glee Cast. It has a catchy tune and sends a great message to the audience! This song is currently my FAVORITE song. It's my ringtone, alarm clock tone, and also my message tone! In fact it is the song that I'm currently listening to.
Then on the other hand there is the "black plague" hit the United States. Rebecca Black's song "Friday" is definitely an interesting one...all I have to say to it is that I wish it will never get stuck in my head again. Now if some people haven't heard it, they should definitely hear the amazing lyrics of "Yesterday was Thursday. Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards." It is an inspiration to all.
All I have to say is: Thank God It's NOT Friday.

0 comments:
Post a Comment